Training your dog can solve many day-to-day problems. At times handling and taking care of your pet pup can be a very daunting task. Therefore, K9 Dog Obedience Training Centre brings you the best dog training programs in Sydney that solves many of your and your dog’s problems and gives a new and fresh lifestyle to your dog.
Why To Choose K9 Dog Obedience Training Centre
The trainers at K9 Dog Obedience Training Centre hold almost 15 years of significant experience in respective field. They are professionally well qualified trainers who understand dogs’ behaviour and accordingly carry out the training sessions. At K9, the trainers acknowledge the fact that just like humans, dogs too differ in mood, nature, and behaviour and same technique for Dog Boarding Sydney cannot be implied at every canine. The requirements and issues are different and thus the method to tackle the issues and train the dog should also be different, suitable to the mental and physical comfort of an individual dog. This is what makes K9 dog obedience training different from other training centres.
The training methods employed are dog-friendly and reward based positive reinforcement technique is used to motivate your dog and teach it the basic etiquettes and good behaviour. With quality also get the guarantee that includes 12- months of follow-ups on re-training program just in case your dog needs some extra attention.
Dog Training Methods At K9 Dog obedience Training Centre
At K9 Training Centre, the learning sessions have been divided in 4 stages.
- The first stage is all about understanding the dog’s behaviour and makes the dog know and understand the commands you wish it to follow. On completion of the task, dog is rewarded to keep it motivated and involved in the training program.
- Second stage includes the repetition of instructions and commands till your dog learns, remembers and starts following them as a habit. This is sort of building a healthy habit practice stage.
- The third stage is comprised of introducing any distraction to make sure that the habits have been properly and permanently embedded in the minds of dogs. A kind of test is thrown after the learning sessions.
- The last stage and final stage is about handing over a well trained and groomed dog to the owner. The owner is also advised on few things and instructions are provided to them as well so that the learning process keeps going on.
And finally by the end of the training you have lovable, adorable and an intelligent dog that knows how to behave properly and get pampered in Dog Boarding Newcastle.
Dog Training Courses
- In-house or boarding training courses
- Group lessons
- Private lessons
- Jumping and Walking classes
- Puppy Lessons
are the types of courses offered by K9 Dog Obedience Training Centre.
Problems solved after training
- Excessive barking
- Different behavioural issues
- Pulling on lead
- Pulling clothes off the line
- Not following or understanding the simple commands
- Chewing or scratching rugs or doors
are the common problems that would surely be solved after getting trained at K9.
Not just these, but your dog will also learn the socializing skills. The training programs also focus on reducing the anxiety and stress among dogs.